Chocolate Chip Blender Muffins, an incredibly simple breakfast or dessert recipe the kids will love!
Do you love easy breakfast recipes? I sure do because it’s so nice to make something homemade for the family to enjoy on a lazy Saturday morning. Making homemade doesn’t have to be time consuming or difficult. I like recipes that have me in & out of the kitchen in an hour or less. It just makes sense, because it’s the quick & easy recipes that get made the most. I don’t often have a ton of time to spend making something homemade, but since we prefer homemade, I may as well take the stress out of the process.
Have you ever made blender muffins before? They are all the rage in our house because you literally dump all the ingredients in the blender, blend & pour into your muffin pan & bake. Yep, it’s that simple & the recipes are so versatile that you can literally make something different for every single day if you wanted.
My girls & I have a sweet tooth & really love to make these with chocolate chips. If I can grab one right as they come out of the oven the chocolate is so warm, gooey & delicious. YUM! Oh my goodness, seriously so good. I can’t wait to make some more in preparation for the weekend!
Chocolate Chip Blender Muffins
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 2 cups mashed ripe bananas (approx 4 whole bananas)
- 4 large eggs
- 4 cups quick oats
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees & spray muffin pan with cooking spray
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips in blender & process on high until batter is smooth & creamy
- Fold in chocolate chips with a spatula
- Pour batter into prepared pan, filling each well ¾ full
- Bake 17-20 minutes or until the toothpick test is clean
- Allow to cool in pan at least 15 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely
These are over the top incredible for breakfast! I promise you will love them!
Have a great week everyone! Thanks for spending time with me today!
Looking for more breakfast ideas?
Thank you for hanging out with us today!
Have a delicious day!