No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars – quick & easy fall dessert recipe everyone loves!
Hi friends! How are have you been? Are you ready for fall? For those that live in the hotter places, I’m sure some crisp fall air would be welcomed with open arms right about now. What could welcome in the season better than these No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars?
We love this recipe because not only does it blend two family favorites, pumpkin & cheesecake, but it’s also a no-bake recipe. If you have never made a no-bake cheesecake before, you don’t know what you are missing. It is quick & easy!
Honestly, the hardest part is waiting for it to set after mixing it. We tend to get a little impatient, so I usually chill this one in the freezer to speed it up a bit.
What can I say, we love pumpkin cheesecake around here. I really love that it doesn’t take all day to make either. I can whip it up a couple hours before heading over for bunco night & by the time we are ready for dessert, it is ready to be enjoyed.
You really can’t go wrong there. It is great for Halloween parties at the office or Thanksgiving dinner when everyone gets to bring a dish.
I’m telling you, this will definitely be the recipe that disappears first AND everyone will be asking for the recipe. Because really, who wouldn’t love a quick & easy dessert like this one?
Now I like to add whipped topping & fall sprinkles to decorate these bars. But you could just as easily use nuts, chocolate candy bits, toffee or anything else that strikes your fancy. Whatever works for you goes great with this no-bake cheesecake. How can you go wrong with that?
No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tbsp butter- melted
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese - softened
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 8 oz whipped topping - thawed
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter & ⅓ cup granulated sugar in a small bowl & mix until all crumbs are moist.
- Transfer to a 9x9 baking dish lined with parchment paper & press firmly to flatten out into a smooth layer.
- Place in freezer to set while you mix your cheesecake.
- Beat cream cheese, pumpkin, remaining granulated sugar & pumpkin pie spice in a large mixer bowl until well combined.
- Fold in thawed whipped topping.
- Spoon into chilled crust & refrigerate at least 3 hours or until firm.
- When serving, remove from pan by pulling up on parchment paper, cut into squares & top each square with a dollop of whipped topping & fall sprinkles.
Looking for more amazing fall recipes? Try these…
Wishing you all a delicious day!